This mini-trend of bright, textured rugs, poufs and accessories for children fits in nicely with the larger movement towards handmade goods with a modern twist. It also has the added benefit of being really visual and fun.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Striped Pouf from Kleine Zebra
- Warehouse East Lampshade from Kleine Zebra
- Junior Crocheted Lion Rug from Jonathan Adler
- Anne-Claire Petit Record Music Box from Little Zebra
- Streak-of-Crimson Crochet Pouf from Anthropologie
- Zebra Rough Crochet Rug from Nord Design
- Sally Nencini Winking Doll Cushion from Sister Guild
(Images: as linked above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.