• The Future Perfect Warehouse Sale
• Ligne Roset Sale
• YLighting Warehouse Clearance Sale
• Desiron Sample Sale
• Alessi "Time is Money" Sale
• Thos. Moser Sample Sale
• Wine & Design at DWR Tribeca
• ABC Carpet & Home Sale Event
• Metropolitan Home's Showtime House
• Royal Copenhagen Sale
• Artemide Sale
• Poltrona Frau Sale
• Cappellini Fall Sale
• Pioneers of Change Festival
• Glass Tile Installation Workshop
• Conran Shop Sale
• Loll Designs Fall Sale
• GSelect Sale
• Sheherazade Sale
• Bruce Marsh Designs Sale
• Rose Red & Lavender Sale
• Crate & Barrel Upholstery Sale
• Baker, Milling Road & McGuire Sale
• Vitra Show at The Conran Shop
• AREAWARE Pop Up Shop
• Ron Arad Retrospective
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
& 5 more below the jump...
• Vitra, Artemide & Ruckstuhl Sample Sale
• La Selva Designer Showcase
• Eastern Europe Antiquing Tour
• A&D 3rd Thursday Late Nights
• Carini Lang Annual Sale
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• The Future Perfect Warehouse Sale 20% - 90% off. The Future Perfect has been open over six years and this is the first time we've cleaned up and cleared out the warehouse of all of those amazing pieces that just weren't 100% perfect. The deals are huge. Prices start at $5. All sale items are FINAL SALE.
115 North 6th Street Williamsburg Brooklyn, New York 11211
9/18 - 9/22: 12pm - 7pm
• Ligne Roset Sale 15% off everything.
Midtown | 250 Park Avenue South New York, New York 10003
SoHo |155 Wooster Street New York, New York 10012
9/12 - 9/27
• YLighting Warehouse Clearance Sale Customers save up to 80% on brands like Artemide, Bruck, Flos,Foscarini, Vibia, Luceplan, Estiluz, and more. There will be a selection of over 500 products from 25 brand names— ON SALE for two weeks only (or while supplies last)! Prices are being significantly slashed- it will be that much easier to add a modern touch to your home.
9/18 - 10/2
• Desiron Sample Sale Furniture Sale: Floor Models, overstocks and accessories at 30% - 60% off.
Desiron Showroom | 151 Wooster Street New York, New York 10012
9/17 - 9/30: Mon - Sat: 11am - 7pm, Sun: 12pm - 6pm
• Alessi "Time is Money" Sale Alessi in conjunction with Seiko Instruments Inc. is pleased to announce "Time is Money," which will offer a 20% savings on all watches, clocks and timers to help you gear up for the time change!
Online and In Stores:
Alessi Flagship | 130 Greene Street New York, New York 10012
Alessi Shop | 30 E. 60th Street New York, New York 10022
9/10 - 10/10
• Thos. Moser Sample Sale Choose from a wide selection of Thos. Moser furniture at reduced prices, all available for immediate purchase. This Special Savings Event is a rare opportunity to select from a large collection of floor models, one-of-a-kinds, not-quite-perfect, and first-quality pieces...all waiting to be taken home without waiting the standard lead time for pieces to be built and delivered. All sales at this event are on a first-come, first-served cash/credit and carry basis. We'll help you load them into your vehicle, or local delivery can be arranged on site (delivery charge will be based on destination address).
83 Wooster St. (Soho), New York, New York 10012
Opens 9/18: Mon-Sat: 11am-7pm; Sun: 12pm-6pm
• Wine & Design at DWR Tribeca Join us at the DWR Tribeca Studio as we highlight our annual Mix or Match Sale, which offers the opportunity to save 15% on a combination of four or more specially marked dining chairs, stools, credenzas and tables. We're mixing wine and design with a day-long tasting. We'll begin with bubblies (sparkling wine and Champagne) from 11am-1pm, move to white varietals from 1-4pm and finish with a range of reds from 4-7pm. Stop by to mix and mingle while sampling wine and design.
DWR Tribeca Studio | 124 Hudson Street New York, New York 10013
Saturday, 9/19: 11am-7pm
• ABC Carpet & Home Sale Event Exclusive discounts, raffles and gifts, drinks & treats
888 Broadway at 19th Street New York City
Tuesday 9/22: 6pm - 8pm
• Metropolitan Home's Showtime House The most unique and interactive showhome, featuring room designs inspired by six popular Showtime series (Californication, Dexter, Nurse Jackie, The Tudors, United States of Tara, and Weeds). This year's line-up of incredible design talent includes Marie Aiello, James Biber, Christopher Coleman and Angel Sanchez, Markus Dochantschi at Studio MDA, Susannah Drake, Francine Gardner, Holly Hunt and Joannah Kornak for Holly Hunt, Andrew Kotchen and Matthew Berman of Workshop/apd, Paul Latham, Piero Lissoni, Kara Mann, Richard Mishaan, and Surfacedesign. Tickets are $20 and all proceeds benefit Housing Works.
Tribeca Summit 415 Greenwich Street
9/12 - 10/18 (9/12 & 9/13 sold out)
• Royal Copenhagen Sale September's special deal is on Royal Copenhagen's contemporary Black & White patterns — selected pieces are 30% - 70% off.
Royal Copenhagen online
9/1 - 9/30
• Artemide Sale 33% off best selling lighting families Tolomeo and Logicio — choose from table, floor, wall, ceiling and suspension models.
New York Showroom | 46 Greene Street New York, New York 10013
9/1 - 9/30: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm, Saturday 11am - 6pm
• Poltrona Frau Sale Save 20% on all Poltrona Frau furniture.
145 Wooster Street, New York
9/14 - 9/25: Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat-Sun 12-6
• Cappellini Fall Sale 20% off all in stock and factory orders.
152 Wooster Street, New York
9/14 - 9/25: Mon-Fri 11-7, Sat 12-7, Sun 12-6
• Pioneers of Change Festival A festival of Dutch design, fashion and architecture celebrates the 400 years of Dutch-American friendship — conceived by Renny Ramaker, director of Droog.
9/18 - 9/20
• Glass Tile Installation Workshop Hands-on glass tile installation workshop for contractors,architects, and designers. Focuses on design, specification and installation of Oceanside Glasstile. RSVP to Kristin Woodburn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Artistic Tile | 38 W. 21st Street New York City
• Conran Shop Sale 20% off USM Haller Storage custom and quick-ship orders.
407 East 59th Street, New York, NY, 10022
• GSelect Sale 10% entire (online) store sale of carefully picked home decor items.
• Sheherazade Sale
121 Orchard Street New York, NY 10002
9/5 - 9/20
• Rose Red & Lavender Sale 30% off all outdoor planters and outdoor plants.
653 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11211
• Baker, Milling Road & McGuire Sale Select furniture, accessories and lighting on sale.
The New York Design Center 200 Lexington Avenue Third Floor New York, New York 10016
Baker Tribeca 129-133 Hudson Street New York, New York 10013-2333
8/21 - 10/19
• Vitra "Family-Living" at The Conran Shop Vitra developed "travelshow," a new lifestyle presentation concept to transfer the new products and the idea of the Vitra Lifestyle into the North American market. The travelshow comprises of three different vignettes: Family-Living, Home Office- Artist, and Loft-Single. Customers can enter to win a new Vegetal Chair designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec now until 9/28.
407 East 59th Street, New York City
8/26 - 9/28
• AREAWARE Pop Up Shop Includes selected items from the American Design Club, The Future Perfect, Jack Spade, smallpond, Malin & Goetz, Retro Super Future, Wesc, KIOSK, Help Remedies, Paper + Cup, Wallpaper* City Guides, KOR and many others.
641 8th Avenue at the corner of 41st Street and 8th Avenue
8/18 - 9/26: Monday - Friday 11am - 8pm, Saturday 12pm - 6pm
• Ron Arad Retrospective The Museum of Modern Art presents Ron Arad: No
Discipline, the first major U.S. retrospective of Arad's work. See Rachael's post: Ron Arad: No Discipline The Museum of Modern Art
August 2 - October 19, 2009
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale The website/catalog is shut down and the company is liquidating all their inventory directly from their 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C. Find your nearest store here. See our post here.
COMING UP IN DETAIL
• Vitra, Artemide & Ruckstuhl Sample Sale Up to 75% off some of modern design's most celebrated pieces manufactured by Vitra, including home and contract. In addition to Vitra, we are happy to announce that products from partners Artemide and Ruckstuhl will be included in this year's sale! The first visitor to the showroom will have the opportunity to purchase Charles and Ray Eames' La Chaise for $1,000 – an $8,500 discount!
Vitra Showroom | 29 9th Avenue New York, New York 10014
10/3 - 10/4: 10am – 5pm
• La Selva Designer Showcase '09 The estate grounds of La Selva's 25 acres provide for a resort style of living and are located in the prestigious incorporated village of Upper Brookville, Long Island. The old world craftsmanship of La Selva (circa 1915) combines beautifully with the creativity of over 35 notable interior designers who will participate in Designers' Showcase '09 showing "how yesterday's architecture is compatible with today's lifestyle".
10/3 -11/15: Closed Mondays except Columbus Day 10/12
• Eastern Europe Antiquing Tour Heart of Europe Tours offers eleven days of non-stop dealer-led and guided antiquing in Prague, Leipzig, Bohemia and the backroads of Eastern Germany. It features tons of under-the-radar dealers, four of the best flea/antiques markets plus warehouses, farmsteads and more. Openings still available.
9/25 - 10/5
• Architects & Designers Building 3rd Thursday Late Nights For all who cannot come to the A&D Building during usual business hours to experience its top-tier showrooms featuring luxury kitchen & bath, appliances, tile & stone and home furnishings: Starting September 17th and continuing on the Third Thursday of each month through the end of 2009 the A&D Building will stay open late—until 8pm. NEXT: 10/15
Architects & Designers Building | 150 East 58th Street (between Lexington & Third Avenues)
• Carini Lang Annual Sale Come shop our large selection of hand-woven carpets in all sizes – up to 70% off.
335 Greenwich Street New York, New York 10013
Thursday, 10/22: 10am – 6pm
Friday, 10/23: 10am – 7pm
Saturday, 10/24: 11am – 5pm